Cook County Transportation Plan

Sun-Times reference to the long-term transportation plan.I'm not sure what this accomplishes other than maybe directing expenditure of motor fuel taxes, and the article indicates it trips over CREATE, but since the plan document itself is embedded into the article, I'll have to look at it when I have time.

14 hours ago, Busjack said:

Sun-Times reference to the long-term transportation plan.I'm not sure what this accomplishes other than maybe directing expenditure of motor fuel taxes, and the article indicates it trips over CREATE, but since the plan document itself is embedded into the article, I'll have to look at it when I have time.

I skimmed through it and read the Sun-Times and Tribune articles. There's not much new information in the plan that would be of interest to members of this forum. Basically they just compiled previously stated issues and goals. It sets general priorities rather than addressing specific projects.

5 minutes ago, west towns said:

The daily herald and tribume articles list rosemont cta station pace l90 improvemwnts as an example of what the county can do

But according to Pace, it is already being done, so Pace831 is correct in his general observation.