North shore/ Northwest shared routes

MRChiCity

Good afternoon, 

I would like to know if I am correct in assuming that routes such as the 422, 423, and 210 have half the trips operated by North Shore and half by Northwest? Also for the 215 are only the Sunday trips operated by Northwest? Thanks   

23 minutes ago, MRChiCity said:

Good afternoon, 

I would like to know if I am correct in assuming that routes such as the 422, 423, and 210 have half the trips operated by North Shore and half by Northwest? Also for the 215 are only the Sunday trips operated by Northwest? Thanks   

No they are not 50/50

During weekday morning rush hours

210 half NS

215 two thirds NS

422 two thirds NS

423 one third NS

4 hours ago, MRChiCity said:

Good afternoon, 

As @busfan2847 indicated, it isn't that mathematically certain. For instance, 422 is 2:1 NS:NW at Northbrook Court, but the local to Old Orchard switches from NS to NW at 3:30 p.m. Both 422 and 423 are heavily skewed by school trips.

The only thing that can be said is that as a result of the last restructuring, predominantly NW routes 212 (Evanston-Northbrook Ct.) and 228 (Harlem to Glenview)   were combined with NS 422 and 423.

• 5 years later...
7 hours ago, MRChiCity said:

What about the early morning weekday trips to UPS Northbrook on the 422? Is that operated by NW or NS?

@maths22's tracker says 6470, so it looks like NW.

image.thumb.png.6b7ca0bb86e2bce8a4f04e4bfbf458c1.png

Also, since this says you posted at 2 a.m., you could have checked in real time,?.