SEPTA bus on the tri state I-294

BusHunter

Was going down I-294 around Cermak and I spotted a SEPTA Xcelsior coming down the highway being delivered. Strange it didnt have any livery on the side or the front for that matter. The whole nose was wrapped in plastic wrap. I guess a few dents from bugs and rocks on the headlight is a no go for a new bus. Took a picture it #3447 if someone is looking for it. Probably be in philly tomorrow. Long drive!! I drove to niagara and Ohio and Penn never seem to end. 

20201108_161519.jpg

20 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Was going down I-294 around Cermak and I spotted a SEPTA Xcelsior coming down the highway being delivered. Strange it didnt have any livery on the side or the front for that matter. The whole nose was wrapped in plastic wrap. I guess a few dents from bugs and rocks on the headlight is a no go for a new bus. Took a picture it #3447 if someone is looking for it. Probably be in philly tomorrow. Long drive!! I drove to niagara and Ohio and Penn never seem to end. 

20201108_161519.jpg

I've actually be tracking deliveries since I got back to philly, but it's been somewhat harder as SEPTA's bus tracker isn't as comprehensive. It's really only been mitigated by the fact that the buses are getting sent to garages near me, so they usually show up on buses near my place

• 2 weeks later...