pudgym29 Posted December 17, 2025 Report Posted December 17, 2025 On 12/15/2025 at 1:51 PM, artthouwill said: I think Pulaski was chosen because it is now a true crosstown route whereas Cicero ( the 54) is not. Cottage Grove isn't either, but it has the X4 in existence which is BRT like * minus the stations and artics). I would think North Ave would be a better fit forBRT than Fullerton, but what do I know? Having ridden on much of North Ave.; from Western Ave. eastbound to Clybourn | Halsted, it is a four-lane street which will present a keen challenge to maintaining schedules. A separate limited-stop route (X72 North Ave Limited?) might be a better fit. Fullerton is a wider street for more of its length, which may be why it is getting the inspection for BRT. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.