1991 Flxibles

Nabi 7702

Why do you keep asking that question? Kedzie, Chicago, and 103rd all have 5300s in their fleet, in service. Therefore, anyone who's driven, ridden, maintained, assigned, walked past, driven past, or stood and watched a 5300 has seen one recently.

I'm asking because I'm a big Flxible fan (and Nabi) and I just want to know what numbers of the 5300s series are still in service. They will all be gone in the near future and I will miss them dearly. I also want to know on which bus routes they mostly operate on so I could catch a ride on a 1991 Flxible for the last few times.

I'm asking because I'm a big Flxible fan (and Nabi) and I just want to know what numbers of the 5300s series are still in service. They will all be gone in the near future and I will miss them dearly. I also want to know on which bus routes they mostly operate on so I could catch a ride on a 1991 Flxible for the last few times.

As you've been told countless times, they operate on routes assigned to Kedzie, Chicago, and 103rd. They're not that difficult to find. I've seen many of them on Diversey and Fullerton over the past few weeks.

As you've been told countless times, they operate on routes assigned to Kedzie, Chicago, and 103rd. They're not that difficult to find. I've seen many of them on Diversey and Fullerton over the past few weeks.

Especially Diversey...every bus I get is a Fixible, however, I saw no Fixibles on #74 yesterday.