Another MCTS Driver Attacked

Archon

Yep It has happened again this time a 27th and Atkison on Monday the 9th at 5.00pm

GO here for a good video on it Driver attacked

What in gods name is going on up there in Milwaukee? I had a confrontation last week with passenger on Route 606 at Elmhurst and Oakton. An irate passenger unpolitely boarded the bus without allowing the exiting passengers to get off first. I immediately told the boarding passenger to let the exiting pass. off first, he stepped down after the pass. exited he boarded and told me I "didnt have to have an attitude muther (expletive)!." I confronted the pass. and asked him to leave the bus, he refused. I asked him once more he told me "what the (expletive) am I going to do about it?" so I told him he can answer to the cops. So I called for Elk Grove Vill. police to remove him, before the police arrived he decided to leave the bus, very upset of course. Theres people out there with issues who just dont know any better.

An irate passenger unpolitely boarded the bus without allowing the exiting passengers to get off first...

While this conduct isn't to be condoned, don't exiting passengers use the EXIT DOR (as CTA used to spell it) any more?

What in gods name is going on up there in Milwaukee? I had a confrontation last week with passenger on Route 606 at Elmhurst and Oakton. An irate passenger unpolitely boarded the bus without allowing the exiting passengers to get off first....

On MVTA buses some drivers don't open the front door until you get right up to it so the boarding passengers don't get in the way of the deboarding ones.

I'm glad the situation didn't get out of control for you :)

On MVTA buses some drivers don't open the front door until you get right up to it so the boarding passengers don't get in the way of the deboarding ones.

I'm glad the situation didn't get out of control for you :)

Believe me I hate confrontations, I didnt like what happened but there are some things you cant let go. Pass. can exit front or rear doors, I dont have an issue with that and you cant tell every pass. to walk to the back doors and exit. But you can control a pass. who is boarding and that is one of my biggest annoyances is when discourteous pass. do not allow passengers to exit first. But regardless there is no reason for a person to direct a foul obscenity at anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...