Any Train Lines on Pace?

Buslover88

BRT...not all that crazy about it...but maybe my opinion will change in the coming years.

Pace will never match the CTA in terms of service and know how, and therefore will never come close to Metra.

All three are run by a bunch of boneheads. Working for 2 of the service boards, I can speak from experience. Pace is the wannabe of the 3 and seem to have the least capable management of the bunch. Metra tends to say one thing, but in the back room often says another. The CTA...well, once Frank is gone, maybe there will be something left.

Well, me, I think PACE has been a wannabe (no offense to Pace fans) and since I use #270, there service is Slow. And I like Metra the way it is...but they should at least bulit one more line..to my house lol. And CTA...*shakes head at Frank*...there going down the drain with Frank as our president. After he's gone....maybe CTA will go back up.

and since I use #270

If you're talking about a Bus Rapid Transit, then that's allowable since it'll probably come up in the next 10-15 years.

One of the Niles papers had an article about Pace talking with the village about a possible BRT for 270/272. However, that wasn't on the transportation bill list, like 208, 322, and 364.

270 doesn't run on Diversey.