Pace Route Detours

twyztdmynd

From my current situation... I can see the route 240 daily from my location. I see it go westbound down Ballard but never eastbound. It has come to my attention this is due to a construction detour. However, Pace has not put this on their site. I'm sure their customers would appreciate notice. Is there way to inform them of their oversight?

From my current situation... I can see the route 240 daily from my location. I see it go westbound down Ballard but never eastbound. It has come to my attention this is due to a construction detour. However, Pace has not put this on their site. I'm sure their customers would appreciate notice. Is there way to inform them of their oversight?

Try calling or sending an e-mail to Customer Service.

Customer service, and perhaps if you have the number to Northwest Garage, they'll get to you.

From the back of the printed schedule, it's 847-297-0135.

Of course, it depends how big the detour is. Northbrook closed two blocks of Shermer Road for a beer tent, but the buses found their way around it without a posted notice.