CTA Supervisor Writing Tickets

Was out doing my route and saw a supervisor I want to say on friday writing a ticket for a black limo at north/wells. Was surprised didnt know supervisors have that power. But then again meter maids can write tickets and they are not the police. Maybe the driver went to second city. They have some good comedy shows. 

20 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Was out doing my route and saw a supervisor I want to say on friday writing a ticket for a black limo at north/wells. Was surprised didnt know supervisors have that power. But then again meter maids can write tickets and they are not the police. Maybe the driver went to second city. They have some good comedy shows. 

Was the parked limo blocking a bus stop?

48 minutes ago, Pace831 said:

Was the parked limo blocking a bus stop?

1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

Everytime even at Jefferson Park when a car enters the terminal Supervisor comes out and takes a pic of the plate and writes a ticket 

6 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Everytime even at Jefferson Park when a car enters the terminal Supervisor comes out and takes a pic of the plate and writes a ticket 

That brings up what would have Been my next question: is the supervisor writing a ticket, Or a report to send to the police so they can issue a ticket?

Similarly, I know of school bus drivers who report violators’ plate numbers for this purpose, so it’s possible CTA is doing the same.