Maths22

sht6131

• 2 years later...

Could someone else here on the forum send an e-mail to Jacob Burroughs [Maths22]? I sent one two weeks ago. I ponder Gmail bounced it because it was not originating from Gmail. 😡 What for? The Authority has continued accepting new Nova LFS buses with higher numbers than 8649 ([c.v.: Transsee's tracker]), but he seemingly has not adjusted his API to display them collectively. He should just modify it to accept numbers up to 8949, since it is obvious the Authority will exercise all its options. Then he would be done with it.

5 hours ago, pudgym29 said:

In another thread in another rubric, I chastised Maths22 for not updating the collective roster of 8350-series Nova buses. But if you go to his 'run history for individual buses', you can play with bus numbers one-at-a-time to detect which buses are on the property and making runs, including buses numbered higher than 8649.

5 hours ago, pudgym29 said:

Could someone else here on the forum send an e-mail to Jacob Burroughs [Maths22]? I sent one two weeks ago. I ponder Gmail bounced it because it was not originating from Gmail. 😡 What for? The Authority has continued accepting new Nova LFS buses with higher numbers than 8649 ([c.v.: Transsee's tracker]), but he seemingly has not adjusted his API to display them collectively. He should just modify it to accept numbers up to 8949, since it is obvious the Authority will exercise all its options. Then he would be done with it.

What business do you have chastising a volunteer for rendering a service?

And what makes you think you can tell others to do this (similar to what made you think others were going to ride from Jeff Park to some bar in Crystal Lake and "query the intrepid conductor")?

• Upvote 1