CTA Bus Turnarounds

tonytavell

Speaking of CTA bus turnarounds, a half hour ago I spotted a Pace 40ft Nabi, 6200 series Im sure, leaving the south exit of Jeff. Pk Station. the bus turned south on Milwaukee. I couldnt get close enough to see what route. Anyone have an idea what that route might have been?

Speaking of CTA bus turnarounds, a half hour ago I spotted a Pace 40ft Nabi, 6200 series Im sure, leaving the south exit of Jeff. Pk Station. the bus turned south on Milwaukee. I couldnt get close enough to see what route. Anyone have an idea what that route might have been?

I would want to say 394 to the UPS Addison facility. I see that route often in the area.

I need the route number and name as well .

The picture of the 112th/Torrence turnaround is at least a decade old since the bus in the picture is signed for the old 27 S. Deering route. That particular turnaround is now currently served by the 71 71st/S. Shore (a merging of the 27 and the former 71 71st).

The picture of the 112th/Torrence turnaround is at least a decade old since the bus in the picture is signed for the old 27 S. Deering route. That particular turnaround is now currently served by the 71 71st/S. Shore (a merging of the 27 and the former 71 71st).

He said 4/7/99, so it wasn't quite a decade at the time of your post.