MTS back officially from the dead

Good news for all of you RTS enthusiasts...Millennium Transit has updated their website...still marketing their "Legend" and "Extreme" models...check it out.

First, to provide a link (obtained from another forum, which was not that impressed with the quality of the site).

As far as "check it out," there seems little to check out. One picture of a white bus, a statement saying "bus orders are currently being accepted," and underlined stuff on subsidiary pages that are not links.

Also, no Google News.

Maybe they are throwing a flyer to try to get some stimulus money.

First, to provide a link (obtained from another forum, which was not that impressed with the quality of the site).

As far as "check it out," there seems little to check out. One picture of a white bus, a statement saying "bus orders are currently being accepted," and underlined stuff on subsidiary pages that are not links.

Also, no Google News.

Maybe they are throwing a flyer to try to get some stimulus money.

It seems this is a holding company of some sort. They bought an existing operation and that is the only thing I can tell from the website. They don't seem to manufacture anything else.

Did you get consent to create that link?

"No individual or organization may create a link to this site without the expressed written consent of Millennium Transit Services, LLC."

:lol:

Well, then I took it down, but I see it has been quoted already.

In the version I saw, there was text over that footer, and hence the footer was unreadable.

You really have to wonder about whether a company wants to do business if it has a phantom website that doesn't want anyone to link to it, and contains nonexistent links.

Are they going to go after Wikipedia because the url is the same as of the company that was allegedly in bankruptcy?

I sort of concur with those at subchat that it may be a bad case of someone's project in a beginner's HTML class.

Very strange.

I sort of concur with those at subchat that it may be a bad case of someone's project in a beginner's HTML class.

Very strange.

I agree, although the video was sort of neat. If they really wanted business I would think they could at least have some spec sheets for the models or something.

I agree, although the video was sort of neat.
Found it by clicking on what the subchat people said was the photoshop picture.

However, there was sort of a disconnect, in that most of the claims in the video were basically as of 1992, and not of the buses (if any) Millennium itself assembled.

• 7 months later...

Well, then I took it down, but I see it has been quoted already.

In the version I saw, there was text over that footer, and hence the footer was unreadable.

You really have to wonder about whether a company wants to do business if it has a phantom website that doesn't want anyone to link to it, and contains nonexistent links.

Are they going to go after Wikipedia because the url is the same as of the company that was allegedly in bankruptcy?

Very strange.

No individual or organization may create a link to this site without the expressed written consent ofMillennium Transit Services, LLC.

Thank you for respecting this policy

Busjack, you really should know better! :P:lol: But seriously though, that is strange that they have "updated" their page, but don't want people to create a link without written consent.