Kenosha Transit

The last time I visited Kenosha was December 2008 (riding the trolley with Santa). I did not see any Flxibles near the McCarthy transit center. :(

Sorry I don't have more up to date info.

I went there back in May 2008 and only saw Gilligs and 1 Nova. I am hoping they still have the Flx's left at KT. Note I went on a weekday when most of their buses should be out, but yet I didn't see any. Knowing the Flxs are still around would make a trek up there again worth it to me along with the seeing and riding PCC streetcars and Nova LFS. :)

I would like to know about their Flxibles too.

They were awesome. The pic was taken June 2008.

Does anyone know what Kenosha Transit's fleet consists of as of today? I havenbt been to Kenosha in years, Im not familiar with their fleet. I know they previously ran RTS's and a Nova LFS.

Does anyone know if Kenosha still has their Flxible Metro's in service?

I emailed Kenosha Transit and received a reply about their Flxibles. The person told me they have 10 30ft Flxibles still in service, though you'll only see them Mon-Fri during peak hours. So a weekend trip to see them would be out of the question since all they'll be running on Saturday are the Gillig Low Floors. They also have some Orions along with various ubiquitous Gilligs and their 3 Novas.

• 1 year later...