Odd bus stop sighting up north

Sam92

Some trips on the 3 still turn around at north Ave/ LK Shore and come back south to 95th during A.M. rush

That seems to refresh my memory that X3s that ended northbound, turned up as 3s going southbound from North Ave.

Those trips don't show up on the current 3 schedule, but I suppose could still exist

The answer, though, probably is the same as mine on the CTA Tattler in response to someone else saying that the tattoo on the woman's foot is out of date--CTA can't afford to tape over the sign.

That seems to refresh my memory that X3s that ended northbound, turned up as 3s going southbound from North Ave.

Those trips don't show up on the current 3 schedule, but I suppose could still exist

The answer, though, probably is the same as mine on the CTA Tattler in response to someone else saying that the tattoo on the woman's foot is out of date--CTA can't afford to tape over the sign.

North Ave.? Were they actually in revenue service because I've never seen that reflected in maps or schedules. Interesting....

North Ave.? Were they actually in revenue service because I've never seen that reflected in maps or schedules. Interesting....

They were in the 3 schedules. However, I don't archive everything on the CTA site.

But, as you can bet, there was a thread on that, so the schedules existed at that time.

While those trips don't show up on the schedule per se, there is this caveat on the back of the schedule for the 3 King Drive

The schedules and other information in this

timetable are subject to change. CTA does not

assume responsibility for errors in timetables,

nor for inconvenience or damage resulting from

delayed trains or buses due to weather, traffic

conditions, etc...

Supplementary service may be provided over

portions of this route in addition to the trips

shown. Please check destination signs and

announcements when boarding buses

Based on this, it is still possible that these trips exist.

• Upvote 1