CTA 2013 Historical Calendar...

aaron

One thing I bet we don't see in the calendar: "This is the 10th anniversary of the first low floor big bend buses to hit the streets of Chicago."

Hard to believe it's been 10 years already. Unofficially low floor demonstrators had ran in service in 1997. What they really need to mention is that #2249-50 will be celebrating it's 43rd anniversary in service in 4 days. There will be #2200 cars celebrating 44 if they make it to August.

Hard to believe it's been 10 years already. Unofficially low floor demonstrators had ran in service in 1997. What they really need to mention is that #2249-50 will be celebrating it's 43rd anniversary in service in 4 days. There will be #2200 cars celebrating 44 if they make it to August.

Maybe the nonexistent entry will be modified by adding the term "production."

But do you have any details on the demonstrators?

Yeah, 2013, thanks...

The 2012 topic was here. People got antsy, but that one was out on Dec. 30. Maybe this one will be like the budget, a month late.

But what is the need for the group days off, which seems to be the only operational reason for issuing the calendar?

For those parties interested, the 2013 CTA historical calendar is available on their website.

Oh Joy! Only 8 days late.

And for those of you who wanted pictures of the 2200s and 2400s, you got your wish.

Also, the picture I predicted wouldn't be there wasn't.

To all,

Does anyone know where I can find past CTA historical calendars ON LINE -- Older than the ones CTA has on its website.

I still need 1986 through 2003, and anything older than 1980.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Samana09

Someone once posted scans here of older ones. I guess you will have to use the forum's search function to find them.