Quirky Pace Bus Commercials

BusHunter

Pace seems to be putting out some quirky somewhat humorous commercials. First they had this happy as a clam commercial, (which is on my youtube channel) and now they are airing one on the Pace bus on shoulder service. They have a talking pace bus on a guys left shoulder and a car on his right one. They seem to be airing this as part of the commercials for the 10 O'Clock news on ABC 7. I've seen this two straight days. That's one I'm looking for for my youtube collection.

Pace seems to be putting out some quirky somewhat humorous commercials. First they had this happy as a clam commercial, (which is on my youtube channel) and now they are airing one on the Pace bus on shoulder service. They have a talking pace bus on a guys left shoulder and a car on his right one. They seem to be airing this as part of the commercials for the 10 O'Clock news on ABC 7. I've seen this two straight days. That's one I'm looking for for my youtube collection.

I thought it was a clever commercial. I saw it on Channel 5.