Bus Models

trainman8119

Does anyone know of any kind of models of buses available. I have the Corgi Fishbowls (1419 and 301) and an old Chicago Motor Coach. I am wondering if there is anything out there with some of the newer and even older buses that operated on Chicago streets, like the old Flxibles and/or new TMC's and Novas.

I'm hoping to find some of those CTA Bus Models too. More specifically the Flyer D901, the M.A.N Americana, the TMC RTS, both versions of the Flxible Metros(the 5300's and 6000's), the New Flyer, NOVABus LFS, and both the M.A.N and NABIBus Articulated. Unfortunately, I've typed everything I can think of on the Internet search engines and draw blanks each time.

Montel, thanks for that info. Those old 5400 series twins look awsome. I am going to look into those. They list Chicagoland Hobby as a vendor, but I don't always have good luck there, even though I have seen some awsome stuff there in the past.

I am glad that someone else has tried every possible way to get these type of things. I have tried manufacture websites, ebay, etc.....not much luck. I have seen some St Louis Pullman-Standard Trolleys at Chicagoland and Hill's Hobby (Park Ridge) in the past, but at the time they were out of my price range.

• 3 months later...

I have a Bus Model of a CTA 8000 Volos (Which I call them 8000's). If they where to Exsit in CTA,they would be the Late 2004-Early 2005 Order. If they where to Exsit in CTA,I would have them at North Park,

Archer Garage,74th Garage,77th Garage, and 103rd Garage. Archer Garage would 152 of the 8000's,North Park would have 20,74th would have 30,77th would have 35 and 103rd would have 12.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...