CTA, Another Championship Wrap, Chicago Blackhawks!

chicagopcclcar

I saw Pace North Shore running CONGRATULATIONS BLACKHAWKS headsigns about 5:30 p.m. Monday. Thought it might have been a premature jinx, but fortunately not.

​​They've had that on since the start of the playoffs...not that I object to it (then again, compared to most of Chicago teams, its well deserved).

Andrethebusman would have to tell us the facts..... Did the CTA run the wraps on all the lines.  The White Sox wrap and the Bears wrap?

Geneking7320 wrote: "How about wrapping 4 5Ks and running one pair on the Green Line and one on the Pink?"  I imagine the two lines suggested are the two lines closest to United Center. But the paying public no doubt live in the whole Chicagoland region, the least of which is covered by the Green and Pink lines.  So wrapped cars would be expected to circulate around the region.  Wrigleyville which boasted having the biggest crowds would make the Red line a natural. Wrapped cars, if they are 5000s, would limit their flexibility in lines they service.

DH 

DH

Edited by chicagopcclcar