Posted Stops Only & Partial Stops Only

Zol87

The list of Pace Bus Routes operating as Posted/Partial Stops Only is growing. What routes do you think should be converted to PSO? What should be the guidelines, for determining how routes get added to the list. 
http://www.pacebus.com/sub/schedules/posted_stops_policy.asp

Potential Guidelines
*Route Length
*Travel Time
*Frequent Delays
*Traffic Congestion
*Routes on Arterial Corridors

Here is my list for Posted Stops Only additions.
*208 Golf Road due to length of route and travel time.
*272 North Milwaukee due to length of route.
*307 Harlem due to length of route.
*330 Mannheim-La Grange due to length of route.
*422 Linden-Glenview-Northbrook Court due to length of route.
*423 Linden-The Glen-Harlem-CTA due to length of route.

Pace Bus stop placement guidelines.

Routes become PSO when all stops along the route have been evaluated for safety and efficiency using the guidelines posted above. I'm not sure how individual routes have been chosen to have priority over others. However, Busjack is correct that all routes are slated to become PSO soon. Contracts were recently awarded to buy bus stop signs, poles, and hardware and install 40,000 new signs.

One of the first bus stop signs Pace should post is on the southeast corner of Archer and Willow Springs Rd. for the #390 route to CTA-Midway. I had a {thankfully} few heart-racing moments when the 10:22 pm bus headed to Midway seemed amazed there was somebody camped on that corner wanting to board his bus. (This is how to get back from Imperial Oak Brwg. Co. on a weeknight.)

1 hour ago, pudgym29 said:

One of the first bus stop signs Pace should post is on the southeast corner of Archer and Willow Springs Rd. for the #390 route to CTA-Midway. I had a {thankfully} few heart-racing moments when the 10:22 pm bus headed to Midway seemed amazed there was somebody camped on that corner wanting to board his bus. (This is how to get back from Imperial Oak Brwg. Co. on a weeknight.)

I agree, since I noticed that both sides of the street lack a bus stop sign when I got off there to transfer to the HC. The bus operator wasn't sure where to let me off, since it's unlikely many people get off there.