Shannon tahoeppv Posted September 15 Report Posted September 15 23 hours ago, Bus1883 said: 1000,1208,1195,1587 as well Bet Quote
Javi75 Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 During Riot Fest does the pink line still run 6 car consists? I remember years ago back in 2017 I happened to commute on the pink line during Riot Fest & trains were six cars packed and the car I was on was a 5000 loaned from the red line. I was curious because a longer train is very rare on the pink line. Quote
Mr.NewFlyer1279 Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 1 hour ago, Javi75 said: During Riot Fest does the pink line still run 6 car consists? it runs 8 cars now, this past weekend they’ve been running 8 cars for the fest Quote
Javi75 Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 13 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1279 said: it runs 8 cars now, this past weekend they’ve been running 8 cars for the fest I always miss it lol & I work downtown with my job facing the l tracks. I just happened to be on vacation last week. I wonder where they burrow from nowadays considering the first day of riot fest is a regular weekday. Quote
Busjack Posted Friday at 02:08 PM Report Posted Friday at 02:08 PM Tribune: CTA janitor fatally stabbed at Damen Green Line station Another altercation that turned violent. There's a statement from ATU 308 that something has to be done,and a reprise of similar incidents. Tribune update: Person in custody. 1 Quote
EasyMoney Posted yesterday at 02:08 AM Report Posted yesterday at 02:08 AM Nova bus back selling in the u.s again ? Went to the expo recently seen a LFSe on display Quote
Busjack Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 12 hours ago, EasyMoney said: Nova bus back selling in the u.s again ? Went to the expo recently seen a LFSe on display Their website only indicates a sale to a private operator (Academy Lines). It's not like they are bidding on Buy America Act contracts. Seemed like there were other Canadian companies (like Damera) at APTA. Quote
Bus1807 Posted 7 hours ago Report Posted 7 hours ago I have spotted #1249 on the 62. Looks like they removed the Obama Presidential Center Wrap it has had before as shown in the 2nd image. Quote
Elkmn Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 2 hours ago, Bus1807 said: I have spotted #1249 on the 62. Looks like they removed the Obama Presidential Center Wrap it has had before as shown in the 2nd image. Is that bus still with K? I thought i saw it on the 82 a while ago. Quote
Bus1807 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Elkmn said: Is that bus still with K? I thought i saw it on the 82 a while ago. Transferred to 6. Quote
Bus1807 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago A altercation between 2 passengers happened on #1027, it stopped tracking on the 4 after the incident on the bus. We transferred to #8145. I believe CPD has been called. Quote
artthouwill Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 12 minutes ago, Bus1807 said: A altercation between 2 passengers happened on #1027, it stopped tracking on the 4 after the incident on the bus. We transferred to #8145. I believe CPD has been called. Do people know the difference between an argument and an altercation? This appears to be an altercation for sure. The CTA Incident at the Damen Green Line was an argument that escalated into a shooting. Glad no one got shot this time. Quote
Bus1807 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 8 minutes ago, artthouwill said: Do people know the difference between an argument and an altercation? This appears to be an altercation for sure. The CTA Incident at the Damen Green Line was an argument that escalated into a shooting. Glad no one got shot this time. Not on the news at the moment so I’m sure it was minor. Bus didn’t get damaged so it might return to service later. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.