Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

During Riot Fest does the pink line still  run 6 car consists? I remember years ago back in 2017 I happened to commute on the pink line during Riot Fest & trains were six cars packed and the car I was on was a 5000 loaned from the red line. I was curious because a longer train is very rare on the pink line. 

Posted
13 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1279 said:

it runs 8 cars now, this past weekend they’ve been running 8 cars for the fest

I always miss it lol & I work downtown with my job facing the l tracks. I just happened to be on vacation last week. I wonder where they burrow from nowadays considering the first day of riot fest is a regular weekday. 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Tribune: CTA janitor fatally stabbed at Damen Green Line station

Another altercation that turned violent. There's a statement from ATU 308 that something has to be done,and a reprise of similar incidents.

Tribune update: Person in custody.

  • Sad 1
Posted
12 hours ago, EasyMoney said:

Nova bus back selling in the u.s again ? Went to the expo recently seen a LFSe on display 

Their website only indicates a sale to a private operator (Academy Lines).  It's not like they are bidding on Buy America Act contracts.

Seemed like there were other Canadian companies (like Damera) at APTA.

Posted
2 hours ago, Bus1807 said:

I have spotted #1249 on the 62. Looks like they removed the Obama Presidential Center Wrap it has had before as shown in the 2nd image.

IMG_2595.jpeg

IMG_2165.jpeg

Is that bus still with K? I thought i saw it on the 82 a while ago.

Posted

A altercation between 2 passengers happened on #1027, it stopped tracking on the 4 after the incident on the bus. We transferred to #8145. I believe CPD has been called.

IMG_2665.jpeg

Posted
12 minutes ago, Bus1807 said:

A altercation between 2 passengers happened on #1027, it stopped tracking on the 4 after the incident on the bus. We transferred to #8145. I believe CPD has been called.

IMG_2665.jpeg

Do people know the difference between an argument and an altercation?  This appears to be an altercation for sure.  The CTA Incident at the Damen Green Line was an argument that escalated into a shooting.  

 

Glad no one got shot this time.

Posted
8 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Do people know the difference between an argument and an altercation?  This appears to be an altercation for sure.  The CTA Incident at the Damen Green Line was an argument that escalated into a shooting.  

 

Glad no one got shot this time.

Not on the news at the moment so I’m sure it was minor. Bus didn’t get damaged so it might return to service later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...