5491 on Michigan Avenue in Downtown

04404_1.jpg

7600 Series on Columbus with Downtown Skyline in Background

04409_1.jpg

Three Nabi artics Northbound on State

04418_1.jpg

5370 with Orange Tape cover

04425_1.jpg

Very good pictures. 5739? indicates a former Archer bus on a 77 Garage route, and you probably took advantage of the last chance to get some 5300s.

I see, looking at your albums, that you got nearly everything of Pace, except a white NABI and an ElDorado. You did catch some of the rare ones, including a couple of shots of a 2100. The MCI (6905) with a bike on it just hits me as too weird. (Who wants a bike hanging on the front of the bus riding on the expressway? Except, with the construction on the Dan Ryan, maybe riding the bike is faster.)

Your CTA pictures are also very illustrative of the number of CTA buses with nonworking signs, but I guess that is how it is.

The Orion Graveyard i purely stumbled across just taking a random bus #23 toward the Northside of the city.

As for Megabus, it was 8 going to Milwaukee and 6 coming back to Chicago...Cleveland was 16

By the way, these are just the digitals, i have slides-which has more and better shots-but i won't have them for a week or so

As far as North Shore, 2122, 2125, and 2128. So, about 3 out of 45 buses. And 215 runs 3 buses. I'm sure you in the academies can figure out the probabilities and permutations, factoring in that their usual place is 626, but might show up elsewhere.

Your telling me, that 3 Orions are riding in NYC to serve the Jewish?  

Thats a real brain scracher.

More than that.  Private Transportation, which runs the private B110 route between Borough Park and Williamsburg bouht several 87-8800s, and the owner was at South Holland earlier this year looking at retired 20/21/22? 00s.  The 87-8800s are reportedly being retired from B110 service (some ex-Denver RTD Orion Vs have recently entered service) and double-decked for tour operations.

The three NABInut mentioned were not repainted and are used on express routes from Borough Park to predominently Hasidic-run businesses in Manhattan, like B&H Photo/Video.