Metra Ad-Wrapped Cars

chgofan78

Does anyone know what the contract is that Metra has for ad wrapping its train? I know during the past election season, car 8527 was ad wrapped with an ad promoting Illinois politician throughout history. Now, car 8579 is ad wrapped with a Supercuts ad. I'm just wondering if its going to be similar to the cta's ad wrapping campaign.

Does anyone know what the contract is that Metra has for ad wrapping its train? I know during the past election season, car 8527 was ad wrapped with an ad promoting Illinois politician throughout history. Now, car 8579 is ad wrapped with a Supercuts ad. I'm just wondering if its going to be similar to the cta's ad wrapping campaign.

Car 8579 is not the only car that has the Supercuts ad. Car 6015 on the Union Pacific Northwest line has the Supercuts ad also. But i'm not sure how to get in contact with Metra regarding their ad wrapping.

The wraps are starting to get around. I first saw them on the UP and now see them on the BNSF.

OT, but it seems the ride on the ME Metra, MD Metra, and UP Metra cars are so smooth and quiet and the BNSF Metra cars are ricketty clackety loud, even on the newer cars. What gives? Who maintains those cars, Metra or the railroads? Could it be the tracks?

• 1 year later...