Digital ads on buses

What has happened with those digital ads on buses? I can only find an article about the ads going up but no articles about the ads being discontinued. Little help here?

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/09/cta-to-unveil-digital-display-boards-for-buses.html

Look for some 1400s, especially from NP. They will usually have the buses w/the digital signs.

Thanks.

The buses that have the digital ads, or Titan Ads, are...

The 1200's(Most are found at Kedzie, I'm not sure if another garage's 1200's have Titan Ads)

The 1400's(Some are at North Park, again, I'm not sure if another garage's 1400's have Titan Ads)

Outside of these number series, I'm not sure of any others having Titan Ads.

The Tattler had a link to a Crain's story about Titan having trouble meeting its contracts, but apparently being current with the CTA. They also mentioned digital signs at L stations, but not the ones on the buses. I guess one can make the inferences one wants.

What has happened with those digital ads on buses? I can only find an article about the ads going up but no articles about the ads being discontinued. Little help here?

On June 11, Jajuan noted that there were buses out of North Park that had both full wraps and digital signs promoting 7-Eleven stores:

1407, 1408 and 1411 are now done completely in 7-Eleven wraps promoting that new promotion deal they have going on with Zynga. (trimmed) The Titan signs on those buses are tied to the promotion and display 'Only at 7-Eleven ______' with the name of one of the Zynga games filling in the blank. The signs change and flash a different game. No other advertisements are displayed on the signs for the time being. ....(trimmed)

He listed three and I have seen several more this week, so I don't believe they have been discontinued.

The Tattler had a link to a Crain's story about Titan having trouble meeting its contracts, but apparently being current with the CTA. They also mentioned digital signs at L stations, but not the ones on the buses. I guess one can make the inferences one wants.

Adverts are still on the buses and working. I caught 1200 yesterday on the 157 with a working advert.

The 1200's(Most are found at Kedzie, I'm not sure if another garage's 1200's have Titan Ads)

The 1400's(Some are at North Park, again, I'm not sure if another garage's 1400's have Titan Ads)

One of the 1720s (1727? can't remember for sure since I've so rarely see those after their transfer) at 74th, which was originally at Kedzie a couple years ago, was the prototype Titan bus.

Only Kedzie's 1200s has the digital ads and as I recall only 1400s (generally the lowest numbered ones since I'm pretty certain most of the 1410s and none of the 1420s have them) at North Park have these ads.