Are There Any 5700's At 103rd Yet?

cta6085

• 3 months later...

Not saying you should divulge if you do or don't, but don't you work for the company???...Mr. CTA6085?
Actually, very few of the people in this forum work for CTA. If you click on their profiles, most are students. We had one student member who posed as being a driver out of Chicago Garage, but he couldn't tell a convincing or consistent story, and was finally banned after repeatedly threatening to quit because of anger management issues.

I suppose your answer will be that if you are not an employee, no. See also the discussion in connection with pictures of a Pace wreck.

Actually, very few of the people in this forum work for CTA. If you click on their profiles, most are students. We had one student member who posed as being a driver out of Chicago Garage, but he couldn't tell a convincing or consistent story, and was finally banned after repeatedly threatening to quit because of anger management issues.

I'm a student, and i actually think only a couple actually work for CTA, but we just usally(or Busjack). Look up information and rant about it.

P.S. :P

I suppose your answer will be that if you are not an employee, no. See also the discussion in connection with pictures of a Pace wreck.

Tongue in cheek people...tongue in cheek. It was just good-natured ribbing.

• 2 months later...

No. The Orions are still in service, and will *probably* (though I don't know for sure) last until the end of the school year for U of C.

The Optimas are too small for the 171, since it serves a dorm where a lot of students need to get to class at the same time. However, that dorm is apparently going to close down at the end of the school year, at which point the route will no longer need a 40-foot bus (and may not exist at all, or may be significantly changed).

The 4900s still also find occasional service on other routes.

• 2 weeks later...