New Diesel Bus Order 2023-2025?

Mr.NewFlyer1051

1 hour ago, William Miles said:

Do anyone when are the cts  going buy  another nabi articulated bus or  electric articulated bus

Are you serious? Or just throwing stuff at the wall?

If you go through this forum, you'll find out that the NABI buses were defective and withdrawn from service, NABI sued for the amount due but settled owing CTA, and then was taken over by NF.

Your other question was asked and answered (see the 2023 CTA budget for what it said, or again search this forum, but I'll give you the link).

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Aw dam I didn't know that hope NF don't start having the same issues 

The acquisition was about 10 years ago. NF moved all its articulated bus production there because the workforce had experience with them (presumably  the BRT), but since NF builds everything on the Xcelsior platform, I haven't heard any complaint about them.

57 minutes ago, Busjack said:

The acquisition was about 10 years ago. NF moved all its articulated bus production there because the workforce had experience with them (presumably  the BRT), but since NF builds everything on the Xcelsior platform, I haven't heard any complaint about them.

Ok cool didn't know that take over was that long ago either