Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2026 at 8:37 PM, Elkmn said:

https://www.rtachicago.org/uploads/images/general/Communities/Service-Improvements-2026.pdf

nita related i guess but correct me if i'm wrong

GET HYPED FOR WEEKEND&/LATE EVENING 156!!!! RAAAAAAAH!!!!! AND MIDDAY&/WEEKEND&/EVENING 206?!?!?!?!!? RAAAAAH!!!!!!?

Agency-specific updates should be sent to the respective agencies’ forum. For now, this post will be locked. 
 

Happy Belated NITA Day, to those who celebrate. 

Edited by MetroShadow
Jack updated with an amendment to the bill, below.
  • Upvote 1
Posted

A follow-up bill amended the NITA Act (still awaits the Governor's signature). Aside from correcting some drafting errors (including one I saw), and  putting the qualifications of the NITA board members in a new Section 3.01.05 it made a change on which others have commented: Section 2.49 changes the western entrance of the Central Ave. station from LeClaire to Lavergne. Brings it 2 blocks east, but IDK if that makes any difference. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Busjack said:

A follow-up bill amended the NITA Act (still awaits the Governor's signature). Aside from correcting some drafting errors (including one I saw), and  putting the qualifications of the NITA board members in a new Section 3.01.05 it made a change on which others have commented: Section 2.49 changes the western entrance of the Central Ave. station from LeClaire to Lavergne. Brings it 2 blocks east, but IDK if that makes any difference. 

I think you meant the western entrance to Cicero  station.

Posted
23 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

I think you meant the western entrance to Cicero  station.

No, I didn't. Look where it was discussed before, and click the link in my post and search that pdf for Lavergne (but then I put it below).

Maybe the General Assembly was still ambiguous about what it wants, but I can reed. :D

image.thumb.png.47baf31a3932063b99e3a7fe2effd80c.png

Posted
2 hours ago, Busjack said:

No, I didn't. Look where it was discussed before, and click the link in my post and search that pdf for Lavergne (but then I put it below).

Maybe the General Assembly was still ambiguous about what it wants, but I can reed. :D

You do know that LeClaire and Lavergne are streets WEST  OF CICERO  AND NOT WEST OF CENTRAL.   So if you are referring to Central, LeClair and Lavergne wouldn't be the exits.  

 

Posted
1 minute ago, artthouwill said:

 

Tell that to Ram V. I didn't draft either form of the statute. 

BTW, didn't you know that your reply is not supposed to be in the quote box containing someone else's comment?

 

  • Kevin changed the title to Northern Illinois Transit Authority Act
  • MetroShadow featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...