Loop Signal Project and Interlining

Busjack

For those of you speculating about interlining the Orange and Brown Lines, it will happen on a temporary basis, because of signal and track work in the Loop. Press Release 1 and 2.

Also, with Red Line trains going over the top being affected, I wonder if anyone will be able to figure out where their train stops (except that it won't be on Lake or Wabash during Phase 1).

For those of you speculating about interlining the Orange and Brown Lines, it will happen on a temporary basis, because of signal and track work in the Loop.

Of course, the big question about this interlining is: Should we call it the Midwood or the Ravensway?

Hello everyone, this is Artthouwill and I am new to this group. WEdnesday night I rode a rerouted Green line train which proceeded west on Van Buren and north on Wells. Brown line trains were rerouted via the inner loop tracks, so there was no service on the outer loop tracks downtown whatsoever.

For those of you speculating about interlining the Orange and Brown Lines, it will happen on a temporary basis, because of signal and track work in the Loop.

But how do you know that? I haven't heard a thing about it.

Of course, the big question about this interlining is: Should we call it the Midwood or the Ravensway?

LOL. That would be funny.

Wednesday night I rode a rerouted Green line train which proceeded west on Van Buren and north on Wells. Brown line trains were rerouted via the inner loop tracks, so there was no service on the outer loop tracks downtown whatsoever.

How in the world could there NOT be service in the Outer Loop? That is totally outrageous.

Click on the Press Release links (under the numbers) in the first message in this topic.

It's also going to happen again tonight through early Monday morning. In addition to this and the Green line operating the inner Loop tracks when traveling between Clinton and Roosevelt, the Pink Line will operate to Ashland only. Riders will have to switch to the Green Line to get downtown.