MCTS Brewers Bus

I don't know if anyone else caught this recently, but if you check the front page at JSonline, you can see a preview of the Brewers-themed D40LF that MCTS will be running on Rt. 90 for as long as the Crew are in the playoffs. I know I'll get sacked for posting a Brewers thread on CHICAGObus.org, but whatever! It looks awesome, and go Brew Crew!

... I know I'll get sacked for posting a Brewers thread on CHICAGObus.org, but whatever! It looks awesome, and go Brew Crew!

No. The baseball season ended here by July, and we're just in the midst of Ventura and Epstein foaming frenzy. At least you still have real baseball, depending on how game 5 turns out.

I don't know if anyone else caught this recently, but if you check the front page at JSonline, you can see a preview of the Brewers-themed D40LF that MCTS will be running on Rt. 90 for as long as the Crew are in the playoffs. I know I'll get sacked for posting a Brewers thread on CHICAGObus.org, but whatever! It looks awesome, and go Brew Crew!

They need to put some sausages on there!! They could race down the street with the bus!! :lol:

1. Nice pic

2. We won't sack you for posting a Brewers thread on here Get to the WS, and I think you will be the first team to get there in both leagues.

3. We WILL sack you for posting ANYTHING Packers related!!!

• Upvote 1