Nintendo wrap on Brown Line train 8/12

Vinny

In addition to the wrap on a 3200 (my assumption), Clark/Lake will also be decorated to celebrate the launch of "Super Luigi U". Not sure if this is only for a day or an extended period.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130809/downtown/luigi-rides-brown-line-nintendo-decorates-l-line-for-games-launch

If only I could be there for that...

Here's some pictures of the train and Luigi for those Super Mario fans out there. http://www.barstoolsports.com/m/chicago/super-page/the-luigi-brown-line-train-is-so-choice/

Looks like the interior wrap covers over the emergency instructions. Does Luigi rescue the passengers in that event?

Looks like the interior wrap covers over the emergency instructions. Does Luigi rescue the passengers in that event?

I don't know, I didn't see him when i was on the cars tonight. They said he was supposed to be there until 7 PM. Maybe he was on a coffee break with L.E. Jack. :P

• Upvote 1

I don't know, I didn't see him when i was on the cars tonight. They said he was supposed to be there until 7 PM. Maybe he was on a coffee break with L.E. Jack. :P

I was thinking more the Luigi in the Nintendo game, not some poseur. But if Luigi can't do they job, maybe the first responders call in Sergeant Calhoun from Wreck it Ralph and Dolton. B)

And hasn't LE Jack been unemployed since about 1997? Will Emanuel come up with Fred Red?

I was thinking more the Luigi in the Nintendo game, not some poseur. But if Luigi can't do they job, maybe the first responders call in Sergeant Calhoun from Wreck it Ralph and Dolton. B)

And hasn't LE Jack been unemployed since about 1997? Will Emanuel come up with Fred Red?

He should be able to do the job, the game is called Super Luigi Bros. :lol:

Maybe Ho Dar will come back this fall. I sure many would like to see what he's been up to. The signs did say Ho Dar is coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Caught a 4-car Brown Line set early this afternoon... what surprised me was the consist and more importantly... the décor.

3293-3294(ad wrapped for Butterfinger asking "Who took Bart's Butterfinger Bar?")

and

3441-3442(the Luigi cars still ad wrapped for the Nintendo promotion)

Which leads me to pose a question and have the answer!!!

"Who took Bart's Butterfinger Bar?" "Luigi!!!" :P:lol:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...