Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rehabbed: #1046 #1075 #1715 #1730 #1990 (Fully)

Getting rehabbed inside the shop: 11 others

Awaiting for rehab: #1386 #1961 #1963

Questionable for rehab preparation or out of service: #1217 #1395 #1650 #1782

Posted

#1692 has shown up on the #52. It's most likely rehabbed. I haven't seen #1808, #1810 or #1849 since the transfer. I can only assume those are south shops getting rehabbed.

Posted

Don't know if anyone caught #1900, it is rebabbed on #12. Still has it "7" sticker and a blue dot on the windshield.

If they didn't remove the blue sticker, then it's not fully rehabbed or the components aren't up to date. The sticker indicates that the interior is rehabbed including the ADA signage painted on the seats.
Posted

If they didn't remove the blue sticker, then it's not fully rehabbed or the components aren't up to date. The sticker indicates that the interior is rehabbed including the ADA signage painted on the seats.

Good to know. It had a blue kneeling sticker and the cut out on the rack. I don't think it had ads signage on seats. That could of been it.

Posted

Good to know. It had a blue kneeling sticker and the cut out on the rack. I don't think it had ads signage on seats. That could of been it.

It's a possibility that they won't paint the ADA signage but sometime in the future, it has to return back to the shop to finish whatever needs to be rehabbed and/or upgraded. Keep in mind that there's a lot of them that are rehabbed needs security cameras upgraded.
Posted

#1692 is rehabbed on the #52 but it has a few problems. No headlights, no destination sign. Looks like he might need some new fuses.He was using his 4 way flashers/hazards. That's what they are instructed to do if they have no headlights.

  • Upvote 1
Posted

#1692 is rehabbed on the #52 but it has a few problems. No headlights, no destination sign. Looks like he might need some new fuses.He was using his 4 way flashers/hazards. That's what they are instructed to do if they have no headlights.

Now that's becoming a big issue with the destination sign discrepancies! What the hell are they doing at the shop for this issue to be consistent??? By the way, #1205 is rehabbed while I was riding it on #4 a few hours ago.

Posted

Now that's becoming a big issue with the destination sign discrepancies! What the hell are they doing at the shop for this issue to be consistent??? By the way, #1205 is rehabbed while I was riding it on #4 a few hours ago.

Yeah this was worse than #1866, at least it had a rear destination saying something, "not in service" :P This bus had nothing on any destination. At least his Clever devices was working and stated what bus he was when he opened the doors.

Posted

I would've thought somebody said #1946 was rehabbed but it wasn't on the list. It is rehabbed though. #1632 was released from the shop while on #35.

Why you saw #1946 before?

Posted

Did you ever checked #1975? I believe it's still not rehabbed.

no it's not rehabbed. I got to see your #1957 on the #65. Yes it does seem to have a loud hum at the top of the gears and it seems to run a little hot but that felt good to me I was cold. Maybe it needs a fluid check that hum is the same hum you get when your power steering fluid goes low. Maybe there's not enough trans fluid in there.
Posted

I went over the #1000's rehabs just now and it looks like what they are doing is putting most of the unrehabbed buses on the north side. 74th has now dropped to 47 left and I think all those unrehabbed Kedzie buses they got are destined for NP, so that might put them in the 30's. So 74th, 77th and 103rd would all have below 100 rehabs left between them. Kedzie has now climbed to 124 left. In a way some of it is smart as Chicago rehabs quickly and can get it's 64 buses down quickly and if they work on NP they could do the same there. But I don't know why Kedzie has double the next highest total which would be Chicago's 64 left.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...