1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

I'm saying #1742 and #1811 and #1840 was at Cummins power in the ABC news story there and those are all the last 400 buses. Now if you meant the last 400 rehabs go to NF ULC, maybe that's an option except we are below 400 rehabs left and they are still working on these at Cummins, so I really don't know where ULC fits in this.

#1742 is back at the shop.

After carefully reviewing #1040 on #30, the ruling on the field is confirmed that it's mechanically rehabbed. :lol:

Is there any any replay video? Did Mike Carey or Mike Pereira review it? Was the process [of the catch] completed?

• Upvote 4

why you said it was rehabbed already?? Now that I'm looking #1214 is rehabbed also according to you somehow it ended up at Kedzie. I thought that was 77th's bus.

Wow, I wasn't even paying attention about #1214 but hey, 77th have to let them go somehow.

#1064 was released from the shop and it's now at Chicago. #1930 was released from the shop but it's not rehabbed while on #74.