People too stupid to ride the L!

strictures

I saw that story on one of the local outlets' website. I'm surprised that either one of them survived because I really did read the story thinking they'd say one or both idiots would be dead. That was extremely stupid to hop on the tracks just to take a picture. Besides electrocution, they risked being hit by a train. 

5 hours ago, dailycommuter62 said:

Security cam footage of the incident found its way online and news reports doesn't do justice of how idiotic they we're at what they were doing.

7mm079o.png

Sitting on the track with your back to the third rail. I put a link to the footage, fair warning its graphic.

Only place like that on the CTA is in Austin or Oak Park on the Lake St L.   The power must have been off for them to do that, so I'm betting this was some sort of student film being shot there & the CTA took the cash & allowed them to do it.  The tiny video monitors under the "Play", "Fast Forward" & "Rewind" labels appear to indicate that.