#6701-6708 at North Park

Buslover88

Buslover, please stop deceiving people about your identity. I highly doubt you would go from not being a bus driver to suddenly being one in a period of 10 days. I also find it intriguing how you recently changed the age on your profile from 19 years old to 31 years old.

I don't really know whether to believe this post or not.  I guess I'll just have to watch #11 Lincoln for some NOVABuses in the coming days.

BTW: Saw a 7500 Series NABI on #11 Lincoln last night around 6:00p-6:30p.  The rear sign said #146, but that could've been a messed up crawl.  I think this bus was a #11.

You saw a NABI on Lincoln, wow, maybe they are assigning 7500's to Lincoln. By the way, I found out that the Novas are not assigned to Lincoln, they are only assigned to the Express Routes that NP operates, sorry

And Zolk, I just became a Bus Driver about 2-4 Days ago, It's true

I don't really know whether to believe this post or not.  I guess I'll just have to watch #11 Lincoln for some NOVABuses in the coming days.

BTW: Saw a 7500 Series NABI on #11 Lincoln last night around 6:00p-6:30p.  The rear sign said #146, but that could've been a messed up crawl.  I think this bus was a #11.

Now a 7500 on Lincoln is theoretically possible, and I can see that happening, although I don't see the reason why (A big bus on quite the busy street full of double parked cars).

I can't understand how NOVA's could be at North Park right now as the New Flyers won't be here until after the new year.  If I get a nice Lincoln bus driver in the coming days, I'm going to ask him/her if any of the NOVA Buses are at North Park.

BTW: What's so special about Wheel of Fortune on November 28? Are you going to be on it DSorrell24?

BTW: What's so special about Wheel of Fortune on November 28? Are you going to be on it DSorrell24?

True. Shameless self-promotion always works dontchaknow :-p

I'm sorry for what i said earlier to Zolk annd DSorrell24, but I'm a Bus Driver. Let's just all stop fighting and get along..the World's too short for Fighting....but I might be on as much.

Whoever said I was fighting. I was just giving my dissenting opinion, as I am entitled to having one. I haven't been fighting, then again, it's all opinion and perception...