Weird Destination Sign.

jesi2282

On 9/29/2023 at 7:18 AM, Sam92 said:

Didn't you have to manually change the signs with a knob/keypad on those series?

The front route sign on the 1000s | 7400s | 9000s had an operator accessed toggle switch which would rotate it up or down. ?

8 hours ago, pudgym29 said:

The front route sign on the 1000s | 7400s | 9000s had an operator accessed toggle switch which would rotate it up or down. ?

Wait weren't those rollers? ?? I see what you did. I still remember cranking the sign at the children's museum. Cant remember the roll it had assigned though ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Wait weren't those rollers? ?? I see what you did. I still remember cranking the sign at the children's museum. Cant remember the roll it had assigned though ?

Yep. What had confused me that it started with 1000s, but in a game I played with Twin Coach Flxibles, not "these" 1000s, but the Fishbowls. ? There is posted somewhere around here some "Frankenbuses" with flip dot signs, but they had Transdot controllers.