Bus Route Tracker

maths22

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Yes  I can, but you have to use incognito mode to get in to maths 22.  Click everything on the bottom that will lead you to the side and then you’ll be in finally!

I got into the site. Thank you very much. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, maths22 said:

PSA: I have replaced the infrastructure hosting this tracker.  All historical data has been carried forward, and it should work almost identically, but please let me know if you run into any issues.

Welcome back ! Is there anyway to add a feature that would show when buses were last in service? Also having a headcount for the buses that are in service.

5 hours ago, maths22 said:

PSA: I have replaced the infrastructure hosting this tracker.  All historical data has been carried forward, and it should work almost identically, but please let me know if you run into any issues.

On incognito mode this doesn’t happen on my iPad but on the regular mode, whenever I try to pop open the archive calendar, I get this message. It should be fixed so I don’t have to interchange between incognito and normal mode.

9 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Welcome back ! Is there anyway to add a feature that would show when buses were last in service? Also having a headcount for the buses that are in service.

This is a very smart idea! I’ve always wanted to track when certain buses were last out like I’m trying to find when 8288 was specifically last in service since I didn’t see that bus on the tracker for a while and other buses I’m tracking too

00347E71-F97F-4933-B24B-50903F8CB1E5.png

11 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

This is a very smart idea! I’ve always wanted to track when certain buses were last out like I’m trying to find when 8288 was specifically last in service since I didn’t see that bus on the tracker for a while and other buses I’m tracking too

I use Maths22 to keep a track of buses in service at 8am and 5pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. From that data the last date I have for 8288 in service is 9/29/21, although it was not out from 8/30/21 to 9/29/21 as well