Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea tell the police who did it when the police dont even snitch on themselves naw plus why is it the police needs the public help when a normal shooting happens but when its 1 of their own they dont need the public help

Okay so let the community continue to commit self genocide.  People are more likely to be shot by their own than the police.  See @YoungBusLoverpost on the shooting on 79th.   This is now normal for the south side and the West side, but not downtown and the far northwest side.   Why is this?  If isn't because the police are there. It's because the criminals don't live there.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Okay so let the community continue to commit self genocide.  People are more likely to be shot by their own than the police.  See @YoungBusLoverpost on the shooting on 79th.   This is now normal for the south side and the West side, but not downtown and the far northwest side.   Why is this?  If isn't because the police are there. It's because the criminals don't live there.

Also it's because the city makes sure they are protected & served look at the area bro rich white people & it is some crimnals that live up there but they know that the police actually come quick & before the police talk about the hood need to break the code first they need to break that blue wall code they have if they do that then some people in the hood may break the code thats like when I get on the force soon I'm not gone look for people to break the code why would I look for them to do it when I know I wont

59 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Also it's because the city makes sure they are protected & served look at the area bro rich white people & it is some crimnals that live up there but they know that the police actually come quick & before the police talk about the hood need to break the code first they need to break that blue wall code they have if they do that then some people in the hood may break the code thats like when I get on the force soon I'm not gone look for people to break the code why would I look for them to do it when I know I wont

And that's why the hood is the way it is, BUT yet the hood wants police protection.   No they don't.  You see it as breaking the code.  I see it as giving criminals cover.  But if you live in the hood and luje it, I live ir, just as long as I don't have to live in the hood anymore.   I'm not  crazy about riding the L but I'm on alert when I do and try to keep my pocket knife within easy reach if somebody looks funny 

1 minute ago, artthouwill said:

And that's why the hood is the way it is, BUT yet the hood wants police protection.   No they don't.  You see it as breaking the code.  I see it as giving criminals cover.  But if you live in the hood and luje it, I live ir, just as long as I don't have to live in the hood anymore.   I'm not  crazy about riding the L but I'm on alert when I do and try to keep my pocket knife within easy reach if somebody looks funny 

Bro thats cux if you snitch you still dont get police protection & bro apply for your gun card get your ccw exercise your 2nd Amendment rights I carry everywhere I go just incase somebody try something 

14 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Bro thats cux if you snitch you still dont get police protection & bro apply for your gun card get your ccw exercise your 2nd Amendment rights I carry everywhere I go just incase somebody try something 

That's great but what if I'm not the intended target?  What if @YoungBusLover's elderly passengers got hit?  How many innocent people have to die because the code can't be broken?  What if a shootout occurs  while you are driving your bus and you get hit?  If anyone is willing to shoot at the police,  they didn't care about anyone including themselves. 

51 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

That's great but what if I'm not the intended target?  What if @YoungBusLover's elderly passengers got hit?  How many innocent people have to die because the code can't be broken?  What if a shootout occurs  while you are driving your bus and you get hit?  If anyone is willing to shoot at the police,  they didn't care about anyone including themselves. 

Shit like that elderly & kids gets a pass but if it ain't those mind your business back in April while I was doing the 126 I was pulling up to Jackson & Pulaski I shootout broke out the mfs shot each other I asked was anybody on my bus hit they all said no after the gunfight stopped & they raced off I went bout my day somebody that was there pointed officers to my bus cuz they remembered the bus number & the officers asked me I told them nope I aint see nothing only heard it as I was pulling off cux wasnt nobody hit but the 2 people that was shooting at each other so it wasnt nothing to tell

55 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

& still get your ccw bro you never know in this new day mfs will attack you for no reason at all