RTS 08 vs. "real" RTSs

Which is the better RTS?  

10 members have voted

1. 1.

• RTS 08
    • RTS 04/06

On 11/24/2020 at 3:29 PM, MetroShadow said:

Harmless. Welcome to the forums and carry on.

Yeah I know he didn’t mean harm. My suggestion was more some of the old topics seem like they’d be compatible with newer generic “Random cta or general discussion” which could still continue the discuss as he wishes but keep the forum more.... consolidated lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 11:08 AM, Sam92 said:

No ones being insensitive considering this forum has been spread out and has a lot of choppy repetitive topics. There’s a quote feature that can move these replies to a more modern and still relevant “random cta/pace/Metra thread or the general discussion threads so veterans aren’t waking up to a line of long dead topics showing up as new and having to sort through them to get to the ongoing active discussions. 

Still doesn't explain the cocky attitude to a new site user. Good way to turn people away and spread negative word of mouth. ??‍♂️

• 3 months later...

And this is why real transit folk stay away from forums. Always have that one person that doesn't know how to talk to visitors or newcomers. The topic was interesting but instead of being supporting, you rather chastise the person because they chose to comment on something from a few years ago. What good is a forum if you can't talk about old topics or respond to old posts to share input? Very bad way to treat visitors and the like. Think I will take my knowledge and curiosity somewhere else where it will be appreciated and not treated with such blatant disrespect. Good day.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, SlickFlair_859 said:

And this is why real transit folk stay away from forums. Always have that one person that doesn't know how to talk to visitors or newcomers. The topic was interesting but instead of being supporting, you rather chastise the person because they chose to comment on something from a few years ago. What good is a forum if you can't talk about old topics or respond to old posts to share input? Very bad way to treat visitors and the like. Think I will take my knowledge and curiosity somewhere else where it will be appreciated and not treated with such blatant disrespect. Good day.

I certainly understand your frustration.  Here's hoping you won't let ONE PERSON chase you away  from here.   We welcome you here and feel free to respond to anything you see. You can also peruse through the threads you are reading that may offer some history or explanations.  With time you will learn how to navigate the forum   I say welcome to the forum 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SlickFlair_859 said:

Didn't think this would still be bugging you after about 3 months but ok my guy, keep your head up! ?

• Upvote 1