Whats Left For The Nova LFS #6400's

YoungBusLover

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Novas were introduced around my childhood too. I started seeing them around 2002, and I thought they looked cool. But as others have said on this thread, it looks like the current Novas have seen better days.

I bought a model of the Nova LFS directly from Nova themselves, and it's currently sitting in my bedroom. At least I have that. :D

The Novas were introduced around my childhood too. I started seeing them around 2002, and I thought they looked cool. But as others have said on this thread, it looks like the current Novas have seen better days.

I bought a model of the Nova LFS directly from Nova themselves, and it's currently sitting in my bedroom. At least I have that. :D

In that they are being replaced by Novas, I don't think you will be missing much.

The flxibles were replaced a looong time ago. But that new Nova may be the prototype SmartBus and its to replace the Novas we currently have

I don't think the Nova LFS Smart Bus prototype is on CTA property right now. Sometime next month we'll get our first pictures of it, and know what number series they'll be...