3200-series - Updates

sw4400

On 6/29/2024 at 10:51 AM, wayfaringrob said:

May also just be my perception, but I have noticed fewer mixed consists and more 3200s. I see a full 3200 consist regularly; I'm not sure I see any full 2600 consists.

In addition to this, I did see at least 10, possibly 12 3200s running dark toward O'Hare late at night a few weeks ago (couldn't tell from my distance, a couple may have been 2600). I also seem to see way more 2600s on the Brown as I walk through the Loop every day.

19 hours ago, wayfaringrob said:

In addition to this, I did see at least 10, possibly 12 3200s running dark toward O'Hare late at night a few weeks ago (couldn't tell from my distance, a couple may have been 2600). I also seem to see way more 2600s on the Brown as I walk through the Loop every day.

I did a little kick out with the blue line the whole weekend I have seen 3200s and 7000s back to back and only two 2600s every two to three consists, either most could be in the yard or more have been sent to the orange line.

56 minutes ago, Bus1883 said:

I did a little kick out with the blue line the whole weekend I have seen 3200s and 7000s back to back and only two 2600s every two to three consists, either most could be in the yard or more have been sent to the orange line.

Most of the 2600s from the blue are at FP in storage due to construction.