Jump to content
briman94

Detailed 3200s Rehab Progress

Recommended Posts

#3433-34 is freshly rehabbed in kimball yard. It has the led run number signs as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be seeing rehabbed 3387-3388 soon.   They were out being tested at Skokie Shops today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BusHunter You can add #3255-56 as a full rehab with LED run boxes. They look too damn fresh out of rehab sitting at Kimball Yard yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, garmon757 said:

@BusHunter You can add #3255-56 as a full rehab with LED run boxes. They look too damn fresh out of rehab sitting at Kimball Yard yesterday. 

That would mean most likely #3387-88 has arrived as well as the rehabs usually go in service in packs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

That would mean most likely #3387-88 has arrived as well as the rehabs usually go in service in packs.

I saw three sets but couldn't see the numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, garmon757 said:

I saw three sets but couldn't see the numbers. 

Usually they come 8 at a time, but it could have been six this time, but I've always seen 8 new rehabs together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Usually they come 8 at a time, but it could have been six this time, but I've always seen 8 new rehabs together

Gotcha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if it was mentioned but #3347-48 is now a full rehab. It also has the digital run signs which would make it more recent. Circa 2/17 or newer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Im looking at the list #3331-32 has had its wrap removed for several weeks. I'd be willing to bet it's fully rehabbed too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BusHunter said:

I dont know if it was mentioned but #3347-48 is now a full rehab. It also has the digital run signs which would make it more recent. Circa 2/17 or newer.

It's on your list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, garmon757 said:

It's on your list. 

Yeah but its only posted it has updated led signs. They are sneaking these cars with led signs only past me but now I'll be looking at those cars to see what i missed. Now where is #3331-32? I'm currently searching kimball yard. Lol!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#3387-88 has now arrived. It just past me at damen/brown rear two cars of a quad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No #3331-32 is not fully rehabbed yet. They must have just pulled the wrap off it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 7:33 AM, garmon757 said:

@BusHunter You can add #3255-56 as a full rehab with LED run boxes. They look too damn fresh out of rehab sitting at Kimball Yard yesterday. 

Hmm i could have swore I just saw those unrehabbed. Now who needs glasses, me or you? :P its currently heading towards adams wabash nb rear car. Ill take a picture  if i can get ahead of  it.  On the first afternoon purple line express right now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Hmm i could have swore I just saw those unrehabbed. Now who needs glasses, me or you? :P its currently heading towards adams wabash nb rear car. Ill take a picture  if i can get ahead of  it.  On the first afternoon purple line express right now.

Shame!!! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, garmon757 said:

Shame!!! xD

And my vision is 20/20!! xD No glasses or contacts. Train was moving though and there was a little bit of glare. B| That's my excuse/defense.

My next question would be where is #3255-56. I was all over the brown line the last two days and didn't see --it!! o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2017 at 6:19 PM, BusHunter said:

And my vision is 20/20!! xD No glasses or contacts. Train was moving though and there was a little bit of glare. B| That's my excuse/defense.

My next question would be where is #3255-56. I was all over the brown line the last two days and didn't see --it!! o.O

#3255-56 were at Kimball Yard when I saw it last week. Lol little bit of glare??? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i didnt bring my shades. B| That pesky sun really shines on the unpainted metal!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like when the brown line runs quads, they all have the updated led signs. I was going to say they  ran all rehabbed cars but there are a selected few still not rehabbed. Maybe 5 percent.

Btlw finally saw #3255-56. Its up on the fence in kimball yard by lawrence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok #3293-94 are now full rehabs. These are another pair that only had the signs done before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#3423-24 might be a new rehab. Just saw it but it passed by too quickly. Its a head car though approaching Sedgwick nb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BusHunter said:

#3319-20 are freshly rehabbed in kimball yard 

Here is a sneak peek shot I took yesterday of #3319 in Kimball yard.

5913603d8e3cb_cta3319newrehabsneakpeek.thumb.png.b0d00006b9e84ad1ae170fd672888ed6.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×