briman94

Detailed 3200s Rehab Progress

#3433-34 is freshly rehabbed in kimball yard. It has the led run number signs as well.

Should be seeing rehabbed 3387-3388 soon.   They were out being tested at Skokie Shops today.

@BusHunter You can add #3255-56 as a full rehab with LED run boxes. They look too damn fresh out of rehab sitting at Kimball Yard yesterday. 

52 minutes ago, garmon757 said:

@BusHunter You can add #3255-56 as a full rehab with LED run boxes. They look too damn fresh out of rehab sitting at Kimball Yard yesterday. 

That would mean most likely #3387-88 has arrived as well as the rehabs usually go in service in packs.

30 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

That would mean most likely #3387-88 has arrived as well as the rehabs usually go in service in packs.

I saw three sets but couldn't see the numbers. 

10 hours ago, garmon757 said:

I saw three sets but couldn't see the numbers. 

Usually they come 8 at a time, but it could have been six this time, but I've always seen 8 new rehabs together

11 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Usually they come 8 at a time, but it could have been six this time, but I've always seen 8 new rehabs together

Gotcha. 

I dont know if it was mentioned but #3347-48 is now a full rehab. It also has the digital run signs which would make it more recent. Circa 2/17 or newer.

Now that Im looking at the list #3331-32 has had its wrap removed for several weeks. I'd be willing to bet it's fully rehabbed too. 

21 hours ago, BusHunter said:

I dont know if it was mentioned but #3347-48 is now a full rehab. It also has the digital run signs which would make it more recent. Circa 2/17 or newer.

It's on your list. 

1 hour ago, garmon757 said:

It's on your list. 

Yeah but its only posted it has updated led signs. They are sneaking these cars with led signs only past me but now I'll be looking at those cars to see what i missed. Now where is #3331-32? I'm currently searching kimball yard. Lol!!

#3387-88 has now arrived. It just past me at damen/brown rear two cars of a quad.

No #3331-32 is not fully rehabbed yet. They must have just pulled the wrap off it.

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 7:33 AM, garmon757 said:

Hmm i could have swore I just saw those unrehabbed. Now who needs glasses, me or you? :P its currently heading towards adams wabash nb rear car. Ill take a picture  if i can get ahead of  it.  On the first afternoon purple line express right now.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Hmm i could have swore I just saw those unrehabbed. Now who needs glasses, me or you? :P its currently heading towards adams wabash nb rear car. Ill take a picture  if i can get ahead of  it.  On the first afternoon purple line express right now.

Shame!!! xD

8 hours ago, garmon757 said:

Shame!!! xD

And my vision is 20/20!! xD No glasses or contacts. Train was moving though and there was a little bit of glare. B| That's my excuse/defense.

My next question would be where is #3255-56. I was all over the brown line the last two days and didn't see --it!! o.O

On 4/27/2017 at 6:19 PM, BusHunter said:

And my vision is 20/20!! xD No glasses or contacts. Train was moving though and there was a little bit of glare. B| That's my excuse/defense.

My next question would be where is #3255-56. I was all over the brown line the last two days and didn't see --it!! o.O

#3255-56 were at Kimball Yard when I saw it last week. Lol little bit of glare??? xD

Yeah i didnt bring my shades. B| That pesky sun really shines on the unpainted metal!!

Looks like when the brown line runs quads, they all have the updated led signs. I was going to say they  ran all rehabbed cars but there are a selected few still not rehabbed. Maybe 5 percent.

Btlw finally saw #3255-56. Its up on the fence in kimball yard by lawrence.

Ok #3293-94 are now full rehabs. These are another pair that only had the signs done before 

#3423-24 might be a new rehab. Just saw it but it passed by too quickly. Its a head car though approaching Sedgwick nb.

23 hours ago, BusHunter said:

#3319-20 are freshly rehabbed in kimball yard 

Here is a sneak peek shot I took yesterday of #3319 in Kimball yard.

5913603d8e3cb_cta3319newrehabsneakpeek.thumb.png.b0d00006b9e84ad1ae170fd672888ed6.png

• Upvote 1