1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

Notable buses that may be rehabbed (all inside the shop): #1209 #1261 #1820 and #1905 (waiting for the updated no right turn sticker)

A shot of an unnumbered bus getting worked on along with #1905

Two rehabbed buses in the back yard (I don't know why): #1412 and #1553

post-1364-0-90996600-1406664862_thumb.jp

Notable buses that may be rehabbed (all inside the shop): #1209 #1261 #1820 and #1905 (waiting for the updated no right turn sticker)

A shot of an unnumbered bus getting worked on along with #1905

Two rehabbed buses in the back yard (I don't know why): #1412 and #1553

Cool a few more NP buses getting a rehab.

#1581 should be rehabbed if anybody want to check it out on #9 right now.

It's possible I might be able to later this evening when I head to work and it's still in service and lines up with the time I need to ride the #9.

Cool a few more NP buses getting a rehab.

It's possible I might be able to later this evening when I head to work and it's still in service and lines up with the time I need to ride the #9.

If #1905 is confirm rehabbed then that only marks the first NP's 1900s and the second NP's Cummins ISL 7 engined bus along with #1780 to be rehabbed. I'll keep track of #1581 on the map.

If #1905 is confirm rehabbed then that only marks the first NP's 1900s and the second NP's Cummins ISL 7 engined bus along with #1780 to be rehabbed. I'll keep track of #1581 on the map.

Yeah almost all the other NP rehabbed buses have been from their ISM engine buses.

I rode 1579 on the #9 last night, and it now has the older lights inside for whatever reason when I distinctly remember it had the upgraded internal lighting since last November. Only thing in it now visually that would hint at rehab now at a quick glance is the new ADA seat inserts, new Clever Devices login terminal and I think that little compartment Garmon notices above the right wheel well in rehabbed buses.

I rode 1579 on the #9 last night, and it now has the older lights inside for whatever reason when I distinctly remember it had the upgraded internal lighting since last November. Only thing in it now visually that would hint at rehab now at a quick glance is the new ADA seat inserts, new Clever Devices login terminal and I think that little compartment Garmon notices above the right wheel well in rehabbed buses.

#1578 I think also is not rehabbed out of the 74th #1500's, but it appears to be at south shops cause I haven't seen it in a while.

#1578 I think also is not rehabbed out of the 74th #1500's, but it appears to be at south shops cause I haven't seen it in a while.

#1578 is working the #49 around the south terminal right now. (first sighting in a month) That must be rehabbed. If it sticks around I'll check it out this afternoon and maybe check out #1560 on the #9 and see is that a mechanical rehab or what. #1400 is on the #93, that would be a good one to check out, but I probably don't have time for all three.

#1578 is working the #49 around the south terminal right now. (first sighting in a month) That must be rehabbed. If it sticks around I'll check it out this afternoon and maybe check out #1560 on the #9 and see is that a mechanical rehab or what. #1400 is on the #93, that would be a good one to check out, but I probably don't have time for all three.

If I have time today, I might be able to check on 1400 since I live about 10 minutes east of the 93.

#1145's rehabbed on the #49. Paint's real fresh on that one. Yeah #1578's a full rehab. I figured I'm so close to ashland wth. So #1560 has the compartment garmon was talking about, updated clever devices, updated seats, so it's basically a clone of #1563 and #1579. So then the #1500's out of 74th are done now. Here's some pictures of recent rehabs that I took today.

post-304-0-31293300-1406865212_thumb.png

post-304-0-67579100-1406865423_thumb.png.

• Upvote 1