Sign in to follow this  
Erin Mishkin Jr.

Pace Breakdown Thread

You can put the PACE buses that breakdown or have trouble in this thread. I seen 6333 break down with an engine shutoff this morning around 10:00 AM with the driver trying to back the bus up and only the right light turns on.

Today bus 6325  shut down a few times when the driver made stops,  but one time it lost power and stopped while on the ramp from SB Rt 83 to WB Roosevelt on Rt 313.  Hoping this isn't a  trend with engine shutdowns with these Eldorados.

I know it's long scrapped............lol

But I remember riding 6009 on the 270 years ago and every block the bus would shut down

Thinking this was around 2010/2011 so it was only around 10 years old. Never did like the 6000 Orion's glad they're gone now :/   

The Eldorados are 100x better, But still miss the Orion 1's

Dave

This is an Orion VI post, so you guys may miss these but this was one of the blue wrapped ones.

Last summer, I was exploring Scoville Park and I saw bus 6159 on the 311. It was going at normal speed. When it was time for me to get on it, the bus was 12 minutes late and it was because the bus was going slow. It got slower and slower, and by the time we reached North/Narragansett, the bus was only like 3 mph. The driver had to take it out of service when we got to North/Narragansett. Due to how slow it was, I missed my 86 with the friendly driver (yes he still is here this year) and I had to ride a newer Nova with a driver I usually don't ride with.