CTA’s Roughest Bus Routes

Javi78

10 hours ago, chitowndude84 said:

Dont like to hear the truth ?? Sorry you get butt hurt with all my comments in the past. I have enjoyed your snippy comments towards mine as well ?? 

I'm "Old Skool Chicago" I just call it like I see. Yes, Every CTA bus/rail line has it's problems and bad "Characters" I dont disagree with that. But some areas as I mentioned have MORE THAN your average issues with crime.

Sadly, "It is what it is" until CTA/CPD takes more action to protect public transit passengers ?

What truth? What you toss out is no hard truth. It's gross generalizations and gaslighting steeped in ridiculous stereotyping. So let's not play these silly games of faux innocence and confusions of why you get called out on the gaslighting games that you know you do. That "Old Skool Chicago" smoke and mirror shield you're trying to hide behind isn't going to fly here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jajuan said:

What truth? What you toss out is no hard truth. It's gross generalizations and gaslighting steeped in ridiculous stereotyping. So let's not play these silly games of faux innocence and confusions of why you get called out on the gaslighting games that you know you do. That "Old Skool Chicago" smoke and mirror shield you're trying to hide behind isn't going to fly here.

Ridiculous stereotype and "Gaslighting games" that I do ?? Seems you and very few others have "issues" with my honest comments and FACTS. Yet No mod has messaged me on my so called "troubled" behavior only you and your snarky RUDE comments. You can "Sugar coat" and spew out all your "PC Excuses" all you want and ignore THE TRUTH about certain areas of Chicago that are NOT safe to be in and our tax payer paid transit equipment that has more chance of being vandalized by IGNORANT THUGS 

Oh ya I wasn't affected with last summers "peaceful" riots in my area of Jefferson Park. But the WHOLE WORLD saw what happens in all these nice, clean, safe parts of Chicago which they all respect and take care of our police vehicles and transit equipment  ??

Like I said im PROUD old skool Chicago and I call it or watch it like I see it 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chitowndude84 said:

Ridiculous stereotype and "Gaslighting games" that I do ?? Seems you and very few others have "issues" with my honest comments and FACTS. Yet No mod has messaged me on my so called "troubled" behavior only you and your snarky RUDE comments. You can "Sugar coat" and spew out all your "PC Excuses" all you want and ignore THE TRUTH about certain areas of Chicago that are NOT safe to be in and our tax payer paid transit equipment that has more chance of being vandalized by IGNORANT THUGS 

Oh ya I wasn't affected with last summers "peaceful" riots in my area of Jefferson Park. But the WHOLE WORLD saw what happens in all these nice, clean, safe parts of Chicago which they all respect and take care of our police vehicles and transit equipment  ??

can you please stop being rude to others in this forum your violating the community guidelines if u didn’t get a chance to read em!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chitowndude84 said:

Have you ever worked for CTA,CPD,CFD and or any city agency? You seem to have no real idea as to what's really bad and what's really good when you make remarks like that. A lot of these areas you mention have hardworking citizens with a few bad apples in it but what areas don't?  Have you traveled the city enough through the areas you say you'd never go to and see firsthand what's really going on? I don't want to assume your race/age but you're way out of touch in my opinion when you spew this blasphemy across the forums. 

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Have you ever worked for CTA,CPD,CFD and or any city agency? You seem to have no real idea as to what's really bad and what's really good when you make remarks like that. A lot of these areas you mention have hardworking citizens with a few bad apples in it but what areas don't?  Have you traveled the city enough through the areas you say you'd never go to and see firsthand what's really going on? I don't want to assume your race/age but you're way out of touch in my opinion when you spew this blasphemy across the forums. 

I dont NEED to work for any state or local agency to know/see the "Armpits" of this city??. I recall in HS one of my teachers mentioned in class. "There are some parts of the City that you should stay away from" that always stuck with me

My age and ethnic race have no factor in this. But to satisfy your ASSumption im NOT Caucasian  

"A lot of these areas you mention have hardworking citizens with a few bad apples in it but what areas don't?"  Ya I'm not playing that PC BS nonsense. Those people have the POWER to make change talk their local city ward. But nothing will ever change lol

I'm going to stop at this. This is a TRANSIT FORUM not a social economics forum

3 hours ago, chitowndude84 said:

I dont NEED to work for any state or local agency to know/see the "Armpits" of this city??. I recall in HS one of my teachers mentioned in class. "There are some parts of the City that you should stay away from" that always stuck with me

My age and ethnic race have no factor in this. But to satisfy your ASSumption im NOT Caucasian  

"A lot of these areas you mention have hardworking citizens with a few bad apples in it but what areas don't?"  Ya I'm not playing that PC BS nonsense. Those people have the POWER to make change talk their local city ward. But nothing will ever change lol

I'm going to stop at this. This is a TRANSIT FORUM not a social economics forum

You're one of the reasons why the world is the way it is my friend, the lack of knowledge and ignorance you display on here just shows how you're proving my point even further. Regardless if this is a transit forum or not, does transit not support the economic structure of a community let alone a city?  Yes or No? Who are those people are you referring to exactly? No one is sugar coating anything but when you make broad statements with little explanations you just add more fuel to the fire. Unless you're actually in these areas everyday you have no general idea as to what's really going on and why it's going on. All I ask is if you would go into these areas to gain perspective before making anymore statements. Let's help be the change instead of calling out others for why change hasn't occurred. Have a good night my brother.?

• Upvote 2

On 4/21/2021 at 10:17 PM, chitowndude84 said:

Like I said. Gaslighting and stereotyping. And how nice when one has to resort to petulant lashing out and name calling when his bad behavior is called out. And nice try since I and no else brought up race. Yours or anyone else's for that matter. SO obviously I must have hit some nerve that hits close to guilt. Whether you're black, white, or green with orange polka dots, it does not change your obvious bad behavior and the fact that you resort to gaslighting and stereotyping, just as everyone sees. My "snarky" remarks aren't turning anyone against you. Your own bad attitude and arrogance is doing that one for you just fine.

• Upvote 2