CTA’s Roughest Bus Routes

Javi78

On 11/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah I don't what he's smoking as if routes like the 22,36,77,81,90,92 and 151 doesn't have its fair share of nuts on it. 

He has a history of pulling this over the years across different forum topics for as long as I can remember.

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
On 4/19/2021 at 11:48 AM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Does anyone know if the 85 is mostly a fairly nice route or if it’s a rough route or something like they because I’m planning on riding that route south of Fullerton in a few weeks

It can get rough when you get pass Fullerton from time to time & at lake & central 

On 4/19/2021 at 11:48 AM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Does anyone know if the 85 is mostly a fairly nice route or if it’s a rough route or something like they because I’m planning on riding that route south of Fullerton in a few weeks

85 has it's rough parts, every time I ride it I find that some shady things go on around Central/Chicago and Central/Harrison, other than that though it seems pretty chill.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:29 AM, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

not even gonna lie i ride the 81 every single day and it does have its fair share 

So true, 81 is the route that I ride the most and there have been a few freaky instances. The most major one was a gunfight at Lawrence/Pulaski, that area is sneaky rough.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:57 PM, jajuan said:

He has a history of pulling this over the years across different forum topics for as long as I can remember.

Dont like to hear the truth ?? Sorry you get butt hurt with all my comments in the past. I have enjoyed your snippy comments towards mine as well ?? 

I'm "Old Skool Chicago" I just call it like I see. Yes, Every CTA bus/rail line has it's problems and bad "Characters" I dont disagree with that. But some areas as I mentioned have MORE THAN your average issues with crime.

Sadly, "It is what it is" until CTA/CPD takes more action to protect public transit passengers ?

3 minutes ago, chitowndude84 said:

Dont like to hear the truth ?? Sorry you get butt hurt with all my comments in the past. I have enjoyed your snippy comments towards mine as well ?? 

I'm "Old Skool Chicago" I just call it like I see. Yes, Every CTA bus/rail line has it's problems and bad "Characters" I dont disagree with that. But some areas as I mentioned have MORE THAN your average issues with crime.

Sadly, "It is what it is" until CTA/CPD takes more action to protect public transit passengers ?

Same time don’t think it’s sweet up there. I got chased by a fake gangsta Eminem up there by Loyola on night ???

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, chitowndude84 said:

We need more protection than the passengers at times so don't even go there, half the time the lack of accountability that passengers have for themselves is what really stirs the pot to a boiling point along with there ignorance about the system they use daily and barely know anything about other than complain about what's wrong with it.

• Upvote 1