New Eldorados?

artthouwill

On 4/26/2023 at 4:36 PM, rotjohns said:

2621 and 2627 are currently still out there.  How long is anybody's guess.  

The late 2600 are also still there.  Don't expect 2676 to be gone too quickly, that bus was OOS for months during it's rehab.  If anything, it could get moved.

#2676 won't be gone until New Buses will be delivered to Fox Valley Garage, I'm predicting that in the next 2-4 Years as expected we will have Electric Buses and it will create new spaces, just like Pace North garage they already did it, Pace Northwest Garage is about to have the new GNC Buses and will debut for Pulse Dempster Line From Evanston Davis Street Purple Line CTA Station to O'Hare MMF. I miss riding the 2600s For Example, #2614 the legacy Fleet I rode for Route 530 on its way to be route 714 at Naperville. 

5 hours ago, Gil said:

On top of that we got the Siblings buses like 

#2700- the mother Bus

#2701- the Father Bus

#2704 The cousin Bus

#2705 the Brother Bus

#2706 the sister Bus

#2766 The uncle bus (Which was back from Joliet years ago)

Other than "she," I didn't think buses had sex or gender. Aside from not explaining what "we" is, all this is is a motley group of buses that was once in Hinsdale and Elgin. Certainly irrelevant to the topic "New Eldorados?"

It may now be legal, but stay away from the W & B Club before posting.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rotjohns said:

Don't forget 12402 from Dekalb is at MV Batavia, it's not on the tracker.  Based on physical sightings, it looks like MV is rotating these buses around daily to keep the older buses fresh.  

On 2/8/2022 at 4:13 PM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Is there a 12401 there too? Since i am pretty sure there would be two if this one’s 12402

I suppose that 12401 is out there somewhere, but nobody has seen it (as opposed to only @rotjohns having seen 12402).