Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said:

I think 1865 got a broken tracker because i check maths22 and it retired and crossed out 

1196 at 74th garage idk if a loan or it staying at 74th 

 

What we tell you? 🫩🫩 Significant/permanent transfers only

aht-aht-spray-bottle.png

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
Posted
On 8/11/2026 at 10:19 PM, 79th to lakefront 1302 said:

 

I think 1865 got a broken tracker because i check maths22 and it retired and crossed out 

 

so if its retired and crossed out how does it have a broken tracker🤔🤔

Posted
19 hours ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said:

Actually no 1865 is gone  to bus heaven 

I wouldn't call 77th heaven, per se

Posted
1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

We don’t care 🙄🙄🙄

keep those loan messages to urself cus we know 74th been loaning from 77th for the last couple weeks

Literally every bus, we get it 

Posted
On 8/12/2026 at 6:49 PM, 79th to lakefront 1302 said:

1372 at kedzie now

Um that's not new information. It's been at Kedzie since it got put back into service on July 2nd after having last been in service before that on May 11th on the 62. Now enough with the posts about insignificant changes or giving us information that's weeks or months old. 

Posted

Chatbot doesn’t appear to be working for Chicago garage as I’ve reported 1422, 1449, 1481 multiple times for those buses not tracking and they still don’t track, at this point I have to call Chicago garage cause north park fixed #1807 and #1860 and got them on the tracker

Posted
14 hours ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said:

What is the link because I got busses need to be back on the tracker 

If you worked for CTA, you'd know. But as I said, CTA usually does not hire 15-year old mechanics.

BTW, the qualifications for a bus mechanic are here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...