Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

On that part about the rear wheel odometer, that's probably very likely just a useless painted over black tab. I've seen a few artics out of the 4000 series and a few other NF 40 footers with that same thing and in each case that's all it was. At least one artic has just the outer metal rim while the odometer itself has been removed. So on that bus you got a useless empty circle attached to the wheel. :lol:

I don't know man. :lol: I looks like it was an actual odometer with the white dials inside of it showing the mileage. I double check it if they didn't release #1903 back to NP.

Posted

Some pictures I took of recent rehabs. The #2001 is the clearest shot I have made with my cameraphone. I can read the no turn plate. Damn I can't believe it this app takes better pictures than my factory installed app. I'm just going to have to remember to try and take video of stationary objects for best results.

post-304-0-75542300-1410326577_thumb.png

post-304-0-40046800-1410326599_thumb.png

  • Upvote 1
Posted

Some pictures I took of recent rehabs. The #2001 is the clearest shot I have made with my cameraphone. I can read the no turn plate. Damn I can't believe it this app takes better pictures than my factory installed app. I'm just going to have to remember to try and take video of stationary objects for best results.

attachicon.gifcta 2001 on 53.PNG

attachicon.gifcta 1009 on 29.PNG

It's about damn time!!!! :lol:

Posted

I was about to say because I actually rode that bus. It had the new Clever Devices screen and only the new "this bus kneels" arrow decal at the rear door.

I just rode #1776 so for sure it's not rehabbed but #1609 is. Now to get a shot of it.
Posted

Sorry Garmon. :lol: I live in NP country and have seen and ridden 1776 as well. I can vouch for their reports that it's not rehabbed yet.

It's all good. Strange enough that none of them in the 1770s aren't rehabbed yet. I think that applies to the ones in the 1710s also.
Posted

I'm gonna "hunt" you down if you don't add mechanically rehabbed #1303 on the list!!! :P:lol:

Uh Oh now I'm scared. LOL!! In all honesty, I got this bus confused with #1309 and thought it was already on the list and ignored you!! :P

Posted

There's been some issues with the destination signs especially with some 74th's 1700s after getting rehabbed. The saga doesn't end on behalf of #1731. :huh:

Congrats, garmon... you just seen the super secret route #703 Fletcher to Atwater route the CTA is testing out of 74th. It starts at point "A" at Fletcher and runs to Atwater. :huh::P:lol:

  • Upvote 2
Posted

Congrats, garmon... you just seen the super secret route #703 Fletcher to Atwater route the CTA is testing out of 74th. It starts at point "A" at Fletcher and runs to Atwater. :huh::P:lol:

You know that's the run number right??? :P:lol:

Technically the whole display was 6703 (6 is hard to see) ATWATER-FLETCHER.

Posted

You know that's the run number right??? :P:lol:

Technically the whole display was 6703 (6 is hard to see) ATWATER-FLETCHER.

Apparently in Los Angeles. I thought there might be something to the left of the 703, and there isn't an LACMTA route 703,* but I can't figure out where CTA got that reading.

__________

*The closest match seems to be route 603.

Posted

Apparently in Los Angeles. I thought there might be something to the left of the 703, and there isn't an LACMTA route 703,* but I can't figure out where CTA got that reading.

__________

*The closest match seems to be route 603.

It makes me wonder what kind of program that New Flyer is using for the signs or what the hell did cta do for this to be displayed??? This is about to be interesting to figure out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...