Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

6 got all of FG novas tucked deeper into the garage all dusty they rewlly need to bring them back before they all be retired

0809212036.jpg

Mane, these old Novas be leaving us back and forth, I hope they don’t bring #6710 back, if some are permanently retired, that one has the strange transmission gears that wanna pop off soon????

10 minutes ago, NovaBusFan said:

Mane, these old Novas be leaving us back and forth, I hope they don’t bring #6710 back, if some are permanently retired, that one has the strange transmission gears that wanna pop off soon????

??? they should do like they been doing let em kill themselves

2 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

I was thinking the same, Blue and Brown are the only lines with 3200s right? I thought I remembered Orange losing all of theirs last summer

Yes they only are on Brown and Blue lines. Both lines along with orange have the 2600 series and I think the 3200 series weren't owned by orange line since 2018 just the brown line makes some trips to Midway    

15 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Yes they only are on Brown and Blue lines. Both lines along with orange have the 2600 series and I think the 3200 series weren't owned by orange line since 2018 just the brown line makes some trips to Midway    

I thought I did ride some, but maybe I was wrong. This does remind me of the still operational 2400 consist sitting in Midway yard, I wonder if it's still there. I almost boarded it by mistake when it came into Midway station last summer

Just now, NewFlyerMCI said:

I thought I did ride some, but maybe I was wrong. This does remind me of the still operational 2400 consist sitting in Midway yard, I wonder if it's still there. I almost boarded it by mistake when it came into Midway station last summer

Oh wow I not sure if it's there I don't know where they keep it but usually I never see the IRM train. I always do check the front sign of the train to make sure it's the right one especially when i'm downtown

56 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Oh wow I not sure if it's there I don't know where they keep it but usually I never see the IRM train. I always do check the front sign of the train to make sure it's the right one especially when i'm downtown

It's an IRM train? I haven't taken the Orange Line in about a year, but every time I've seen the train, it's a 4- or 6-car consist sitting towards the back of the yard (furthest from the station) on the right hand side. Very easily visible from any arriving Orange Line train into Midway

1 minute ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

It's an IRM train? I haven't taken the Orange Line in about a year, but every time I've seen the train, it's a 4- or 6-car consist sitting towards the back of the yard (furthest from the station) on the right hand side. Very easily visible from any arriving Orange Line train into Midway

Oh the IRM train is the 2400 series they aren't used on normal lines anymore just special events they use them for.