Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Can't even wait for a bus or train without teens randomly attacking you....

I would love to ask where are the parents?  But honestly speaking,  parents in this generation can't parent because their parents failed.

The policies of the democratic party have failed but people don't want to try something different.   It's been almost a century since Chicago had a republican mayor.  People here can't use Republicans racism as an excuse since rhe Dems have demonstrated plenty of racism in this city over the years.

Though this crime can't be blamed on Lori Lightfoot,  she doesn't need to be mayor.  Kim Foxx doesn't need to be State's Attorney. 

The community is out of control    i don't want to live in the community,  hood or not.  Even downtown isn't safe.  Nowadays people are willing to kill cops and their mothers will go on social media to defend them.

• Upvote 2

The CTA & CFD have installed a section of rail, complete with third rail at the training section at the north end of Engine 70, at Clark & Glenlake.  Obviously, the third rail isn't energized, but it appears they want to train both CFD & maybe CPD on how to properly handle themselves on the tracks without getting fried.

13 minutes ago, strictures said:

The CTA & CFD have installed a section of rail, complete with third rail at the training section at the north end of Engine 70, at Clark & Glenlake.  Obviously, the third rail isn't energized, but it appears they want to train both CFD & maybe CPD on how to properly handle themselves on the tracks without getting fried.

Sounds like the track under Belmont built to train new construction workers. Must have a lot of new hires at that firehouse

7 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Can't even wait for a bus or train without teens randomly attacking you....

That’s ridiculous all of these teens getting away with crime these parents just can’t do nothing to keep these young teens off the streets shooting and mob beating innocent people.

• Upvote 1

[color=#b03060] [size=5] I think what we view here is an instance where an operator [i]entered an incorrect code[/i] on its Clever Devices box. (Is this what you meant by codebreak?) The background of this image looks like Navy Pier. I suspect this bus is actually running on route #65 Grand, which is a Chicago garage route. [/size] [/color]

9 minutes ago, pudgym29 said:

[color=#b03060] [size=5] I think what we view here is an instance where an operator [i]entered an incorrect code[/i] on its Clever Devices box. (Is this what you meant by codebreak?) The background of this image looks like Navy Pier. I suspect this bus is actually running on route #65 Grand, which is a Chicago garage route. [/size] [/color]

The image you're describing isn't showing up.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, pudgym29 said:

19 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

The image you're describing isn't showing up.

18 hours ago, Policeman said:

???

@pudgym29 Are you talking about that picture of the artic that someone posted the other day?

2 minutes ago, Anthony Devera said:

Just saw a #20 Madison bus making the turn from 57th drive onto NB LSD, close to the MSI. I'm sorry I couldn't get a photo or the bus number, but it was a D40LF with a C sticker. How could this happen?

Possible scenarios. 

1.  Bus came from SS.  Traffic on Dan Ryan was horrific.  Driver detoured to get on to LSD.   WE know how bad Friday Traffic is on inbound Ryan.

2.  Bus was a loaner an operating the 2 or the 10 with the wrong signage.

12 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

I guess I missed the memo that 9060 and 8071 were reassigned or loaned to NP. I thought those were 74th buses

OR

NP driers had to fill in for 74th operators using their equipment. 

Either that or NP has been taking weekend runs that maths22 is just now revealing. Wish I remember what block ID it popped on last weekend when I caught it cause it might have confirmed if it’s a regular thing or not. Edit I jsut noticed the novas being on the runs lol but hmm at least that answers what i was wondering last week about NP handling weekend runs on western and not just weekdays as was first the case after archer closed

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

I guess I missed the memo that 9060 and 8071 were reassigned or loaned to NP. I thought those were 74th buses

OR

NP driers had to fill in for 74th operators using their equipment. 

1 hour ago, Sam92 said:

Either that or NP has been taking weekend runs that maths22 is just now revealing. Wish I remember what block ID it popped on last weekend when I caught it cause it might have confirmed if it’s a regular thing or not. Edit I jsut noticed the novas being on the runs lol but hmm at least that answers what i was wondering last week about NP handling weekend runs on western and not just weekdays as was first the case after archer closed

It was gone after 10 minutes so

6 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

While @YoungBusLover & a few other drivers cashing in on OT this weekend in recovering from having all 4 of my wisdom teeth snatched out Thursday but get that money CTA got it get what they got ?? wish I could have worked this weekend also but I'm on med leave I'll take that vs nothing

Oh no that wasn't OT that was extra board work and to still have my wisdom teeth I'd hope to never have them pulled out. Speaking of which check out the Covid convoy.

20210822_074318.jpg

I'm guess either a glitch or the same run number 

1949    72: North    72 -804    5 (Chicago)
1953    72: North    72 -804    5 (Chicago)
1995    72: North    72 -804    5 (Chicago)
2012    72: North    72 -804    5 (Chicago)
2016    72: North    72 -804    5 (Chicago)
2018    72: North    72 -804    5 (Chicago)
8198    72: North    72 -804    5 (Chicago)